integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, September 19, 2005
I think most of you would agree with me. Thiam Jia Min is a peace loving person. She doesn't backstab people or enjoys creating conflicts among her friends and see them break up while laughing behind their backs in a maniacal manner.

I thought you were an ok average nice girl, but WHOA did i realise you were totally the opposite of what I imagined you were.


Things started out ok, we werent exactly close, but at least we were involved in the same CIP programme, and knew each other as acquaintances. I wasnt yearning for you undivided friendship whatsoever, all i thought was maybe acquaintantship could maybe develop into friendship, whereby the both of us would benefit.
But if you think this was too much to ask for, heck, i dont blame you. You are after all a year older than me.

BUT did YOU HAVE TO SAY ALL THOSE FU*KING THINGS BEHIND MY BACK?????????

NO i think they were damn uncalled for. Hey i treated you as a true friend, and yet you Ignorant asshole would DARE or EVEN not blink an eye to humiliate someone who hasnt done you any wrong behind HER BACK.

What the hell is this?

You think you're all that? Heck i bet you're nothing, for someone who is capable of such a deed would actually SAY SOMETHING TO SUCH AN AUDIENCE BEHIND MY BACK. YOu are such a superficial faker.

YOu're just hurting everyone around you. Hey buzz off. I'm tellin you the truth. If you dont want peace, then dont expect any in return. Heck you suck. Just go to hell and reflect. Never come back to the face of earth. Having you in RV is an utter embarrassment.

I dont know what has gotten into you. *** ** you suck.
You know who you are.

JM OUT.